Monday, August 12, 2013

Sugarbun

The oldest fast food in Sibu, before I have memory of KFC and McDonald, I only know this fast food chain. The 1st branch that I had is near Sibu Gateway, Mission Road. When I went KL in Year 2000, I used to see one Sugarbun in West Malaysia but then it was closed down. In East Malaysia, it is so common. Sugarbun Fish Filet Burger is MUST try item. They added more varieties to their menu where you can have more choices.


Fish Burger set(RM8.90+, RM7 burger only) - I am glad that after so many years the taste of the fish burger still remain the same as what I had since young. This is the only reason that make me visit Sugarbun again and again.


Sugarbun
Address: Jalan Mission, near Sibu Gateway

Address: No. 10 & 11, Ground Floor Pusat Pedada, Jalan Pedada, 96000, Sibu, Sarawak
Tel: +60 84-311 770


No comments: