Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cumi Bali Indonesian Restaurant

We went to Cumi Bali to celebrate a friend's brithday as she wanted to have Indonesian Cuisine. It is quite easy to locate and the interior design of the restaurant is quite good. We ordered the dishes below for a 8-9 people. The dishes are alright but I was kind of bill-shocked when I asked for it. It is kind of expensive for me with the dishes below as the portion is not very big. I am wondering is it because it is located at Tanjong Pagar area, but I guess this will be my 1st and also my last visit.


Lime Juice($6) - So far the most expensive lime juice I had. Nothing special about it.

Sate Madura - Chicken Satay with sweet sauce topped with fried shallots. It is $7 per stick and I think we had 4 sticks so it costed us $28!

The sambal is quite good
Sambal KangKong($18) - I love sambal kang kong and this taste same as I had elsewhere
Tahu Telur($12) - This is like very simple omelette 

Cumi Bali($24) - Grilled Sotong with their sambal, as the portion is kind of small so we get 2.

Udang Serai($50) - This is shocking me when I saw the price, I think there is only at most 10-12 prawn. This is very exp!

Ikan Bakar($28) - This is one of their signature dish, taste like the otak spread over the fish. Quite special.

Cendol($4) - Quite disappointed with this cendol, I can get better elsewhere



Cumi Bali Indonesian Restaurant
66 Tanjong Pagar Road
Tel: 62206619
Website: http://www.cumibali.com/


No comments: