Friday, November 16, 2012

Paris Baguette Cafe I

When I see the name of the cafe, Paris Baguette Cafe, I thought it is a French Cafe until I read an article on the magazine. I only know that this is actually Korean famous French bakery and they have more than 3500 branches, that is a lot.

I happen to pass by the cafe while shopping at Orchard, although I know they opened but dun know exactly the place. It is very easy to locate them as you walk in to the main entrance of Wisma Astria, you can find this cafe. It replaced the original Ding Tai Fung area.

There were lot of people in the cafe and actually quite hard to get the seat but we are lucky to get two by sharing the tables. It will be better if seated at the sofa and enjoy the good ambient there. The bread looks better than the cake, so if I will be coming back, I think is for the bread.




Royal Pudding($4) comes with a pretty solid bottle, i guess they charged for bottle too, but it tasted quite nice. The Flying UFO ($2.60) is the UFO like custard bun, then plate is crispy like biscuit and the custard filling bun is good.


The Sweet Sweet Potato cake($7.50), the cake is quite expensive for me and it is really very sweet(too sweet for me). No wonder the name have double sweet on it.


The cappuccino($5) nothing fancy, just like the normal coffee you can have in any cafe.





Paris Baguette Cafe 
Address: 435 Orchard Road #02-48/53 Wisma Atria
Tel: 6836 2010

No comments: