Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pullman Bakery

I happen to walk by this bakery shop 1st time when I am having lunch at Millenia Walk but I am too full to try last time although I saw the bun looks tempting. The 2nd time, I went there for lunch and again I passed by this bakery. I thought it is unsual that I will come to Millenia Walk often, so I decided to take away some buns.

This bakery originated in Hokkaido, offering high quality breads and pastries. The buns and bread are almost the same price as other bakery in town, may be slightly higher for some variety. 



I like Cream Cheese Bun a lot and will try out in every bakery to find out where can I have a good one. Here I found, Pullman has so far one of the best Cream Cheese Bun I tried. Its filling are cream cheese and raisin and the combination tasted perfect.

Cream Cheese Bun - My Favorite

I am not Japanese Curry fans as I feel the Japanese curry is too sweet but this doesn't means it is not good. Pullman best seller is this Japanese Curry Bun. There are 2 big potatoes and some curry paste as filling. It indeed a good one if you eat while hot. I bought home and I ate only after 4-5 hours and it was cold. So I cannot taste the crispiness of it skin, where when I took out from shelf, I think the skin is still crispy.

Best seller Japanese Curry Bun

I bought this wholemeal bread for my landlady as she cannot take sweet stuff. It is soft and I like the texture much although if you compare with gardenia bread, this is much expensive. If you notice, you will see number on the packaging. That is to indicate how many slices in a pack, it has the same weight. Green label for 6 slices, the bread thicker than the blue label which is 8 slices.

Wholemeal Bread


Pullman Bakery
Address: 9 Raffles Boulevard, #01-97/98 Millenia Walk, Singapore
Tel: +65 6337 3575
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pullman-Bakery/149662965051143
Website: http://www.pullmanbakery.com/

No comments: